Monday, 29 July 2013

Thankyou.

Dear God.

Thankyou for the flowers.
Thankyou for the air that I breathe.
Thankyou that I can wake up everyday and know that I have a roof over a head, food in the kitchen and water flowing through our taps.
Thankyou God that you are a glorious God, that you are merciful and just.
Thankyou God that you sent your son Jesus to die for us sinners so that our slate could be washed clean of blood.
Father, thankyou that we are privileged enough to be in a country where we are able to get an education.
Thankyou that we have been set free so we can glorify you and only you God.
Thankyou Father that everyday I am surrounded by people who care and love me and love you.
Thankyou for the beautiful sisters I see at school every day.
Father I thankyou for the beautiful weather, that we are blessed to have mild winters.
I thankyou for everything you have blessed us with; thankyou that we can walk, run, leap and dance.
Thankyou father that we are blessed to be in a position where our voice can be heard Father, a voice to worship and just glorify your name!

Thankyou father for everything, thankyou for being a faithful God even when we run away from you God. Thankyou for never leaving us, for never forsaking us.

Thankyou for loving us with a love so great that we can not even fathom how great it is!

ALL GLORY TO OUR FATHER!


No comments:

Post a Comment