Wednesday, 19 September 2012

hello my lovely sisters

Ok i find it really hard for me to write what i'm thinking and i can't seem to put it into words. I just want to say i love you all so much. I cannot thank God enough for blessing me with such beautiful and wonderful sisters and just a loving family. I think a lot of us found the courage to speak up about issues we've kept to ourselves for a long time and i just want to say that if you're ever hurting or just upset, don't be scared to talk to someone! Don't feel alone because there are so many of us willing to help you and we'll always be there to support and love you. But God will be the only one who is able to comfort and heal you; so seek comfort in the arms of God. He has never turned away from you; His arms are just wide open and He's just waiting for you to run into them. It breaks his heart to see you weep but every time you laugh or smile it warms his heart.  I am really thankful we're able to get together every week and just share and praise God for everything he's done for us. His love is so out of this world and incomprehensible and he's just pouring it into us every single day.  I just pray that we will all continue to grow and become stronger and just reflect the image of God. A life with Jesus is going to be so fruitful and full of joy and just remember that God has a perfect plan for you. Even if some things in your life aren't going the way you want them to, don't question God and just have faith and trust in him that he has your best interest in mind.
I love you all xo

No comments:

Post a Comment