Sunday, 30 September 2012

Picnic

Well wasn't that one thrilling first experience as a grade fellowship group!
From what I've seen, some year 10s/Seniors saw our images and posts on FB and I guess it appears they're really proud of us!  One of them said to me that our Year 9 SIC Group Picnic was slightly inspiring because I don't think other grades have had a picnic like us, and especially since our group has only been together for such a short time!
Thanks everyone for such a great day! I was so excited in the upcoming days to Friday and the excitement certainly paid off because it was a wonderful day (despite the ibises).
God has truly blessed us to be able to come together on this outing, and keep the storm weather clear of us :)
For those who weren't able to come, feel free to look through some of those images Joanna and others posted on Facebook or the video Kayley put up and see what we went through together that super hot Friday. For those without Facebook... wait, Elysee got Facebook, so everyone has FB now? :D

Hopefully there is much more to come in this FULLY SIC GROUP! :D

Happy holidays everyone! And since we are Asian, HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL (?). aka. HAVE A GOOD DAY WITH MOONCAKES

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment