Hey beautiful sisters!
Long time no blog?
Long time no SIC either with all this Canberra and soon to come athletics carnival. T.T
I'm excited about SIC this term because I feel like we're on the right path to become a closer community of sisters in christ!
I feel like even though our fellowship group has gotten a little smaller, we've still grown within ourselves.
But maybe it's time to encourage our sisters to come back to SIC? Not just invite them to come back but just talk to them about how they're going in life, in their walk with Jesus. It's easy to stray away from the light but it's even easier to stay on our walk with Jesus when we have so many beautiful sisters walking with us! I actually feel really blessed that we have SIC. I mean we've had our ups and downs and secrets but I honestly don't feel like many other schools are blessed with the situation that we have right here in our hands! Let's make the most of it! I use a lot of exclamation marks!
How's everyone's bible reading been going?
To be honest I've been slacking off quite a bit and using my "assignments" as an excuse to not read the bible when I CLEARLY have enough time to go online and procrastinate. Do you guys think it's a good idea to have a bible reading schedule?
Oh btw talking about procrastination, this is one of the blogs I follow on tumblr and I really find it encouraging when it comes up on my dash, just thought you guys might appreciate it too?
http://ilovegodaboveall.tumblr.com
LOVE YOUR SIC
<3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment