Saturday, 25 May 2013

what's happening

I doubt anyone even looks at this blog any more but since SIC started up again this year, I feel like we don't really know what's going on in our sisters lives. The sharing atmosphere has disappeared and sometimes SIC just seems like a group for studying the bible and as good as that is, I feel like there still needs to be sharing. To be honest, I can understand why some people have just stopped coming. There are so many of us struggling with our faith and no one is willing to speak up about it. So many times I feel like I don't matter because no one cares to ask how I'm going and so many times we talk about how SIC is a place where we can be one with God and each other, and this might be true during lunchtimes but as soon as we go back to class everyone just gossips about everyone else and it doesn't even feel like I have sisters in Christ. You rarely ever hear someone answer this question truthfully: 'How is your Christian walk going?'. I always hear 'good' or 'it's okay, I guess' and I can kind of understand why: I'm scared of being judged by others, even our SICs. What's happened to us, guys? 

SIC isn't a place without judgement any more and this really sucks. 

I guess I might as well just let everything out here too. My Christian walk is going downhill and my faith is just wavering really badly. So many things are in the way of God and I and although I try to stop these things from continuing, I don't really have any motivation because in the end, no one really cares about me, right? Everyone is too caught up in their own worlds, including me...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment