Wednesday, 18 September 2013

I feel very very sad. And my walk with God isn't going very well at all. In fact. It sucks. And seeing everyone else post on facebook lengths of prose from God's word disheartens me even more. I know this is not a race, how it should support me and my cause to walk with God, but it isn't. It's making it harder.

God right now is setting up trials and barriers for me - tests that I hope to overcome, maybe to improve my worth. But enough about the sad things - may all your walks be fruitful and far and may you continue to help others (like myself) pull themselves up and continue to strive in God's name.

xx

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about the FB posts, I know how you feel.
    Just remember that your worth isn't in the things you can do or the barriers you are able to overcome, God made you worth it because Jesus.

    I'll be praying for you!

    x

    ReplyDelete