Saturday, 13 October 2012

I agree

to what the person down there posted haha. It just takes so long to get started cos there are people coming in and out of the room, people who aren't a part of sic in the room doing their work, people who have other meetings on and sometimes when we get into small groups, we're not talking about the reason we're coming together, and that's for Jesus right? I'm not saying how we shouldn't talk about other things apart from God but it's sometimes so hard to stay on topic and i dont even know why. That's all I really thought about this week's meeting. So I just pray for all of you to just have the mindset that we all come to worship and praise our Father, that He is in the room with us to help us share our difficulties, struggles and even joy with each other and that we should never lose our focus on Him !

God bless you all xo

No comments:

Post a Comment