Tuesday, 2 October 2012

wow okay so I just read the post below and to be honest I was a bit speechless after reading it..... when I was reading it however I started getting so many goosebumps and girl what happened to you today is so amazing that in a way it's a miracle! Remember, God is all-knowing so yes He definitely planned for you to go play basketball today, and to have met those awesome people! Not sure what your mind is going through now, but if it is your day of being born as a Christian then thank you God!! this is truly amazing.

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God prepared for those who love him" - but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. - 1 Corinthians 2:9-10

I think the Holy Spirit has really dawned upon you today. God bless! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment