so there is something that has been going on for quite a while in my life and i just dont know how to deal with it.
i go to school, church, youth and i feel so connected with god and my sisters and even when im not in a sic meeting or at church, the atmosphere just around sisters is good enough for me. i feel so safe that i can talk to people about anything really.
but then i get home, and from the moment i step into the house i just feel insecure. me and my parents have constant fights and in my mind i am telling myself to be patient and not to be angry and to listen to my parents. and in my house i just feel really lost and alone and a lot of the time i just sit in my bed crying for hours because i try so hard to glorify god but i just keep failing and i try to keep a good relationship with god at home, but i just feel so lost and alone. when im at home i probably feel the most insecurity. i try so hard to listen to my parents but our arguments just get worse. im probably not the only one with this problem but sometimes i just wish god could speak to my parents and fix our relationship.
yeah, just wanted to share whats been going on in my life and talk to someone.
Hey, sounds like you're having a bit of a rough time at the moment...hope you're doing okay.
ReplyDelete"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."
- Proverbs 15:1
There's just a little something that I like to remind myself of often when I'm about to get angry...I get angry so easily and at the tiniest things.
Pray to God that he will give you patience and love, because after all they are your parents and I'm pretty sure they only argue with you because they care about you, and it's what they think is best for you, because at the core of the argument is care and love. It may not seem that way but who raised you for 14 years under their roof?
To fail is inevitable, we are not strong enough to resist sin consistently so we fail all the time, but Jesus has saved us and redeemed us by laying down his life for us, and I'm pretty sure someone who laid his life down for you, wouldn't just save you and then leave you alone. Know that you are never alone, and that God is always with you, you needn't worry because God's love never fails :)
For this he deserves our glory, though technically we don't even deserve him but that's what makes Him so great!
Hope this helped! :)
I just wanna say your not alone. I know often for me i get home and I'm just really tired and pissed at everything and from that I just yell at everyone and stuff. I would love to say I have an answer but I really dont so i really encourage you to pray and everytime your about to get really pissed to just get away from the situation and read the bible. Something Ive been trying to live by is Philippians 1:27 Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel
ReplyDeleteawks it wasnt meant to be google accoutn
Delete