Friday, 16 November 2012

negative thoughts

Hey guys, I just wanted to write up something here that I'm not ready to share during our meetings or on our facebook group.
So I've been thinking of taking my life for quite a while now and I'm not sure how much strength I have left to keep up this happy attitude at school and at home before I really break down. I've been cutting myself as well and I just feel like I might as well kill myself. Sometimes I feel like God's love won't be enough to keep me going but sometimes I also feel like there's too much of God's love and I don't feel like I deserve any of this. My life is a mess and so am I. 
ysic x

5 comments:

  1. The truth is, none of us deserve God's grace and it was through the pain and suffering that Jesus Christ endured that we received the gift of life we have today.

    He died so that we could live, life as mortals and life after death. It was a gift, and a gift that has been given to you. It is a great privilege to be alive and to be a part of God's grand scheme.

    Jesus conquered death and rose from the dead, so believe and trust in him, and through him, you can overcome all your troubles.

    I hope that sharing this has taken some of the weight off your shoulders, and I will be praying for you that God will cast your troubles from you and that you will be overwhelmed by his love and our love for our sics.

    1 Corinthians 10:3

    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful, he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

    You have the strength within you and the Lord will never leave you nor forsake you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharing that let me sort out my thoughts. I just feel like I can't tell anyone all of my problems because I'm so much of a bother and life for everyone would be easier if I died. I'm too weak to handle everything that I have going on in my life.

      Delete
  2. Dear anonymous,

    Be moved by God's Spirit that is in you (1 Cor 3:16) and find yourself an incredible blessing to others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear anonymous,

    it is not easier if you died. you have so many sisters here to support you and telling us is not even the slightest of a bother for us. life would be so much worse if you are gone and none of us want to go through that. us sisters suffer together, none of us should suffer alone and we are all willing to help you to the best of our abilities. with god on our side, anything is possible.
    im praying so hard for god to give you strength to go on. you may seem weak at this point in your life, but god listens to prayers and he will strengthen you and pick you up when you're at your lowest.
    dont give up because you're beautiful and deserve to know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow im a bit late to reply but anyways. I dont know if this sounds a bit harsh Gods love isnt deserved. There is nothing that makes you worth it and nothing you can do to deserve it but you have it so it is your job to make the most of it. Thats the amazing thing about Gods love its not deserving and you should live out to show your thanks. I dont know how to explain it but your life should be lived in thanks and not regret

    ReplyDelete