Last day of 'school' today! (presentation day is not school in my eyes)
I just really pray that through the holidays we do not forget God. Sometimes I feel as though those who don't go to Church or Youth etc., or even those who do, still rely on SIC meetings to remember God in our life (?) when really we should just know that God is always there for us every day. I'd also just like to pray that you keep up with devotions and reading the bible whenever you can! And pray that God continues to dwell in our hearts and we continue to love each other and have peace within ourselves.
Merry Christmas to you all too! As Christians, Christmas Day is a really special day where we should all celebrate, glorify and enjoy! :)
Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment