I'm really trying not to be mean or harsh about this and I love each and every one of you but when it comes to some problems, I guess it would be best to only tell a few people. Telling a whole group of people such as our group may have more adverse effects than good ones. I feel as though sometimes it is not about sharing, but about trying to get better. I'm not defending the people before who wrote "get over yourself" because I know that it certainly not easy to do that. You simply cannot get better that easily. It's like if you were feeling extremely hungry, you can't just make yourself full by sheer force. You need to reach out to get what you want. I also think that we should express our concerns in a better manner which would not offend anyone as we have no right to diss other people as we are all sinful and there is nothing we can do about it other than push each other up. Maybe it may seem to people that those who are reaching out for help are doing it for attention but what do we know? If someone says they are sick and ill, we will tend to them no matter what. Don't question why they do it but rather find out how to help them. It is not within our power to decide who can feel what.
Also a message to anyone who is not ready to share their troubles yet, you don't necessarily have to share with our whole group and if you feel more comfortable talking one on one with one of your peers than I highly suggest you do that. If you need help you may want to speak to the school counsellor or your parents. God gave you these opportunities and you have to use them. One can't simply get better by themselves, we all require a helping hand.
So yeah, what I'm saying is, if you need help then there may be some better ways to get it other than telling our group because we can't expect perfect reactions from everyone.
Love you guys!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment