Regarding the sandy hooks shooting
I read a comment that said, "it's stupid how people blame guns for this, it's the media that should be blamed, giving this madman so much attention, it's just going to make some other lunatic want to do this as well and then shoot themselves after. The attention this is getting is just going to influence other people to as well. Just don't take away my gun."
Can we please just pray that what this guy says wont come true, that no more of these innocent children will have to suffer. They had so much ahead in their lives, so much more that they could experience. Their funerals came far too early.
Another comment I read was, "the guy committed suicide after killing 20 kids, what a coward, because he couldnt face up to what he did. but I'm glad he did because I don't want to pay taxes so this guy can rot in prison."
I don't know what to think, what about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment